It’s a great idea to use the DEC logo when fundraising, but there are a few guidelines that we ask you to follow to ensure it’s used properly.
When to use the logo:
- The DEC logo should only be used for fundraising activities
When not to use the logo:
- The DEC logo should not be used for personal gain, any commercial purpose, to advertise or sell any products or services, or to promote a business.
- The DEC logo should not be used on any merchandise to be sold or exchanged as a reward or incentive.
- The DEC logo should not be used to imply that you (or anyone else) represents the Disasters Emergency Committee, or that we endorse any organisation or activities. You should clearly show the relationship with us i.e. “We are fundraising for the DEC”.
- The DEC logo should not be used in any way which could bring the DEC into disrepute.
Please do not change or modify the logo in any way i.e. do not change colours, dismantle it, stretch it, condense it, rotate it or distort it in any way.