Can you send me a paying in slip for the bank?

We don’t have bank paying-in slips we can send out as they are produced by the banks, not by the DEC. You should be able to get them from any bank or Post Office that support DEC appeals, which includes all major UK banks and building societies except Nationwide and Britannia. 

We have several other methods of paying money in which are outlined at If you are able to use any of these it is easier for us to trace the payment and account back to you. However, if it is easier for you to pay money in at a bank then that is not a problem.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.