- The service is open to all residents of the UK (Excluding Manx and Jersey Telecom customers), You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill payer's permission.
You can donate by texting a correct keyword to the number 70150. Keywords may vary between appeals, please ensure you are using a keyword for the current appeal and that appeal is active.
- Your text message entry will result in a £10 donation to the DEC Appeal for each successful text transaction.
- If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged the £10 donation via a bounce-back message.
- You will not be charged for texting the 70150 number.
- The SMS service is provided by OpenMarket.
- The promoter of the service is the Disasters Emergency Committee.
- We may send outbound texts with links to update you on what your donations are doing to help. You can text STOP at any time to opt out of communications via Text.
- If you have any problems you can call 01204 770822
Have more questions? Submit a request