I Would like to change / update my Name / Address etc.

An update of details is usually done by filling out our contact form and selecting the option "Update My Details" then "Change my personal details". Please provide us with both the old details that need updating and the new ones. We'll then action this soon as we can. Alternatively this can be done over the phone.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.