- The DEC recognises the right to complain and to have the complaint investigated as quickly as possible.
- We will endeavour to treat all comments and complaints seriously and to learn from and acknowledge any mistakes as well as ensuring continuous improvement of the service the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) delivers.
- We will be diligent in resolving problems and addressing concerns.
- The DEC team will always treat everyone with courtesy and respect, and will listen and provide a prompt response.
- Whilst every effort is made to provide an open, accountable and efficient service, sometimes we make mistakes however we will work hard to prevent them from happening again.
- A complaints process has been set up for people who are dissatisfied about the service or treatment they receive.
Have more questions? Submit a request