If you write a press release about your event, the best approach is to explain what you are doing while keeping it clear, simple and concise.
A few golden rules:
- Try to tell your story concisely, if possible in the first paragraph or introduction.
- Answer all important questions – why, who, what, when, where and how.
- Keep it short! Try to aim for 20-30 words per paragraph and do not use more than 2 pages.
- Write in third person
- Include quotes from one or two of the people involved
- Get the details of everyone involved including full name, age and area people are from.
- Include your own contact details